- What are the sleeping arrangements for your House
- Generally, all units have two queen size beds and a sofa
sleeper. The three bedroom units can accommodate up to ten
guests with its extra sofa sleeper (total of
two). See our accommodations page for more information about our units. Top
- What are the cooking facilities like?
- All kitchens are equipped with a refrigerator, stove
(with oven), microwave, pots and pans, cooking utensils,
table service for six, and a dining table. If you wish to
dine out, there are a number of resturaunts located nearby.
Castaways Diner, the Thirty-Six Saloon and other Raccoon Lake Restaurants are all located within close proximity of the lodge. Top
- Do all of the units have decks and chairs?
- Yes. All of the units at Raccoon Lakeside Lodge have
patio and or picnic tables with lawn chairs on a deck or
patio. Our units also have porch swings and gas grills for
your convenience. Top
- May we moor our boat at the lodge's boat dock while
staying at Raccoon Lakeside Lodge?
- Yes. At Raccoon Lakeside Lodge, there is a 200 foot
seawall, which is also a very popular fishing pier. In
addition, there is a configuration of ten floating
docks that allow for ten foot deep V, or pontoon boats. Our
boat docks are very close to the apartments, which makes
life a little easier. It's called vacation for a
- Does the lodge rent boats?
- Yes. We have twenty-two foot aluminum deck pontoon boats
with 25 hp motors available for rent. The rental rate ranges from $150 to $250 per day and $450 to $750 per
week. See the chart on our rates page for further information. Fuel must be purchased at market value at the time of
rental. Must have valid driver license
& proof of insurance. Top
- What facilities are there for swimming?
- The lodge's housing units are situated in close
proximity to our 20' X 40' outdoor pool. There are lounge chairs around the
pool for rest and relaxation. Many guests enjoy the 200ft.
sea wall deck at the lake front, or take a five-minute ride to one
of the best beaches in Indiana at the Raccoon State
Recreation Area. Top
- How far in advance do we need to make
- As with any travel plans, it is best to make
reservations as early as possible. Generally, calling or
using our online
reservation form one year in advance can assure a
reservation in July and early August for the desired
apartment. Be sure to contact us
for our current openings and a personalized
- Do you have guests that stay for a couple of months?
- Yes. We have several guests that return for an extended
stay during both our fishing and summer seasons. If you are
interested in a long-term visit please contact us
for a personalized quote. There are discounts available for
longer stays. Top
- What features make the lodge a unique place to visit?
- A great scenic view tops the list! Others include
our spacious decks with porch swings, cooking with gas
grills, complete kitchens, queen size beds, nearby golf
course, HBO, Showtime, CNN, ESPN, plenty of boat moorings,
a sea wall for shoreline fishing, and a peaceful atmosphere.
Come see why we think Raccoon Lakeside Lodge is a great place for your next vacation! Top